To become more professional in this field i took a course of a Trekking Guide at Nepal Academy of Tourism(NATHM) in 2000 and completed several mountaineering training including UIAGM/IFMGA certified Mountain Guide from the Nepal National Mountain Guide Association (NNMGA) affiliated to International Federation of Mountain Guide Association (IFMGA).
Since then i have climbed several 8000m peaks and more than 60 above 6000m peaks.
1) Mt. Everest 8848m. 8th Times (year 2004/2006/2007/2008/2010/2011/2012 and 2013).
2) Mt. Lhotse 8516m. 1 Time ( year 2016 and twice ascent south face winter reach 8100m).
3) Mt. cho-oyu 8201m, 1 Time (year 2009 without used of supplementary oxygen).
4) Mt. Manaslu 8163m. 2 Times ( year 2011/2016 without used of supplementary oxygen).
5) Mt. Shishapangma 8013m. 1 Time (year 2006 without used of supplementary oxygen).
6) Mt. Gasherbrum-I 8068m. 1 Time (year 2016 without used of supplementary oxygen).
7) Mt. Gasherbrum-II 8035m, 1 Time(year 2016 without used of supplementary oxygen), once
Mt. Annapurna III (7550m.), Mt. Himlung(7126m,),Mt. Amadablam(6812m.).
i would like to thank you for taking the time to know about me ,my experiences, my activities.